It’s not a secret, we’re moving onto the Government’s ‘Step 2’ from tomorrow Monday 12th April 2021 which means we can welcome our friends old and new to the Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock.
In order to do this and stay safe from the dreaded virus, we will be following the rules laid down to protect us all.
- Outside table service only
- All visitors/staff and customers over 16 must register with NHS Test & Trace or provide requested details
- Observe social distancing requests
- Maximum 6 people per table
- No moving between tables or moving tables
- Face masks to be worn if entering the building to use the toilet and 1 person at a time, a child may be accompanied by an adult and NO urinating behind the marquee (you will be on camera)
- Card/online payments preferred
- AND FINALLY
- Treat other customers and our staff with respect, we did not make the rules but we must enforce them to reduce the risk of further infections and closures.
We thank you for supporting our family run village pub and all other hospitality venues you may visit in the coming weeks ;~}