Not long now, Monday 12th April 2021 will, all being well, see the return to spending a few sociable hours with friends at your local watering hole.
Yes! We’re getting our outside space ready to welcome friends, old and new to the Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock ‘Alfresco Experience’, (Just imagine you’re enjoying a cold beer or wine spritzer in the harbour of a Greek Island). Your orders can be placed at your table and online thanks to our new remote ordering system.
The marquee is almost ready, (still clearing away the Xmas decorations)! And we have some great new outside seating available, we’ll even throw in some lovely warm covers if it gets a bit chilly.
We will be open for drinks: – (Weather Permitting) (Food Service commencing Friday 16th April)
- Monday & Tuesday 12 – Close
- Wednesday & Thursday 17:00 – Close
- Friday – Sunday- 12 – Close
- note: closing times will be between 8pm and 11pm at managements discretion.
We have a table booking page on our web site and all drinks & food can be ordered and paid for online at www.daltonarms.uk/order. You will find a QR Code to scan on each table and Free Wi-Fi, (DaltonArmsGuestWiFi), is available covering most of our outside space, your order will then be delivered to your table.
Service will be offered only in our designated outside space and will be subject to STRICT COVID GUIDELINES:
- Customer must register with the NHS Track & Trace system on arrival.
- Only one (1) customer may enter the building to use the toilet at any one time.
- Face masks are to be worn inside the pub and moving around the premises. Hand sanitising stations will be available.
- The two (2) metre rule still applies and mixing outside your bubble is not allowed.
- Rule of six (6) is still in place. People can only meet in groups of six (6) from different households. (Please book ahead to reserve seats).
- Customers must remain seated.
- Unreasonable or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
Staff will be enforcing these rules and regulations and have the right to refuse service to anyone not adhering to the regulations.
Unfortunately, as we all know, British weather can be very temperamental! We will keep tabs on the forecast but if the weather is going to be torrential, we may decide not to open on some days. These updates will be announced on Facebook or News & Events » Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock to let you know as soon as possible.
We would love it if you could like our post, share with all your friends and comment so we can get the news out to everybody.
We will keep you updated as things progress, and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
Geoffrey, Debbie, Ashleigh, Franck, Joyce, Nic & Donna + (Indy & Stan)
Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock