Design your header here as a part of your layout. You can also download header templates from the Visual Composer Hub.
From tomorrow, (Saturday 17th October 2020), we will trial operating as a ‘restaurant only’, to fulfil the regulations set out in the Government Covid19 Tier 3 instruction.
This means that we can only serve alcohol as an addition to a main meal.
We will close following normal food service.
We are not permitted to operate solely as a Pub!
COVID alert level: very high
At a minimum, this means:
- you must not socialise with anybody you do not live with or have formed a support bubble with, in any indoor setting or in any private garden or at most outdoor hospitality venues and ticketed events
- you must not socialise in a group of more than 6 in an outdoor public space such as a park or beach, the countryside, a public garden or a sports venue
- pubs and bars must close; they can only remain open where they operate as if they were a restaurant, which means serving substantial meals, like a main lunchtime or evening meal, and they may only serve alcohol as part of such a meal.
All existing restrictions continue to be in place including:
- Table service wait to be shown to your table where your order will be taken
- Cover face wear a face covering in enclosed spaces until seated
- Make space stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
- Wash hands or sanitise keep washing your hands regularly
We reserve the right to close our doors to all business if deemed necessary.
Geoffrey & Debbie Cann
Dalton Arms, Glasson Dock
Design your footer here as a part of your layout. You can also download footer templates from the Visual Composer Hub.