Design your header here as a part of your layout. You can also download header templates from the Visual Composer Hub.
With some necessary limitations!
So, we have finally been given the official word we can re-open on Saturday 4th July.
I look forward to welcoming back our regular customers and hopefully some new faces for a taste of our traditional menu and friendly welcome .
The doors will open from 12pm but some basic health & safety guidelines such as will have to be followed:
- Recommended social distancing
- Use of hand sanitiser’s
- Keeping all surfaces clean and safe
- Table service
- Avoiding personal/physical contact outside of family groups
- Controlled access to our toilet facilities
- Collating names and contact details for all customers, (Track & Trace).
Let’s hope the weather will be kind to us and that you will be able to make use of our outside spaces, (the marquee has been set up to accommodate up to 24 diners and staff will be available to take orders.
We must ask that customers refrain from standing in the bar area. To allow orders to be taken an online ordering system has been developed to allow ordering from your mobile phone and pay securely, (debit/credit card, PayPal, Apple or Google Pay).
Please be aware this is a new way of operating and may require some tweaks to make it work reliably. Once the order has been received your drinks will be served and delivered to your table. Please bear with use with us as we all settle in to a slightly different way of operating.
Please register your details at daltonarms.uk by creating an account before we re-open. Be aware that ordering will not be available until the 4th July.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures are available in line with guidance
- All reasonable steps to help people work safely
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe 2m distance
- Where 2m is not possible, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risks.
Design your footer here as a part of your layout. You can also download footer templates from the Visual Composer Hub.